In this post I’ve highlighted 10 tips for de-cluttering your office
- Shred unneeded papers and use the shred in your garden as an earth-friendly mulch
- Clean out your email inbox
- Fill your stapler and paper clip holder
- File loose business cards or enter them into your computer
- Clear out all drawers and wipe down all surfaces
- Look through your bookshelf and donate books you don’t plan to read again
- Clean out your file cabinets and archive old documents
- Throw away old magazines and last year’s calendar
- Reorganize wires under your desk and get rid of any you aren’t using anymore
- Read this article to learn about spring cleaning your PC for better performance
This article talks about what documents you need to keep and for how long.
A New Direction
After a wonderful meeting @Synerque and some good council from those in attendance I’ve made a decision. I have finally decided where I want my business to be in the grand scheme of this big world of business. For a long time I lacked direction in my marketing. I didn’t know what to blog or even who I was blogging for. This brand identity crisis left me so frustrated that I just stopped reaching out through my blog.
If you are a real estate agent you can look forward to articles that will give you marketing ideas for your business and ways your company can save money by using a Virtual Assistant. If you are a Virtual Assistant, especially a REVA you can look forward to posts about different ways to be more effective for your clients. I am planning some guest blogs with companies who make products that cater to these two groups of people.
I also want to hear from you. If you are reading this blog, something brought you here. Please take a few moments to leave a comment and let me know what you want to see posted here. If there is a particular product or service you want to know about, let me know and I’ll look into it and give you all the information you need to make an educated decision. If you are interested in being a guest blogger on my site please email me or leave a comment below.
I’m looking forward to building a reader base of professionals who find my information useful and keep coming back for more.
Thank you in advance,
Jenifer De La Garza
Administrative Support Group
Today I had my ultra sound. We learned that our baby is a healthy baby boy and my due date is still some time around mid-July.