9 Spring Cleaning Tips for your Office
Spring cleaning isn’t just for home! It’s also important to do some tidying up around your office. Whether you work from a brick and mortar office or a home office, these tips will help you stay organized and ready to do business! I’ve highlighted 9 tips for de-cluttering your office. What tips or tricks do you have for staying organized?
- Clean out your email inbox
- Fill your stapler and paper clip holder
- File loose business cards or scan them into your computer
- Clear out all drawers and wipe down all surfaces
- Look through your bookshelf and donate books you don’t plan to read again
- Clean out your file cabinets and archive old documents
- Shred unneeded papers and use the shred in your garden as an earth-friendly mulch
- Throw away old magazines and last year’s calendar
- Reorganize wires under your desk and get rid of any you aren’t using anymore
Share your office organization tips and tricks in the comments below!