Marketing Throughout the Year
Here is a list of marketing ideas for every month of the year. These marketing ideas work great for blog posts, email blasts or social media posts. You might consider creating a post about the history of the day, a contest that applies to it or a graphic with a great quote. Always include a photo or graphic to draw more attention.
- January – New Year’s Resolutions, Martin Luther King Day
- February – Valentine’s Day, President’s Day, Groundhog Day
- March – 1st Day of Spring, Daylight Savings Time, St. Patrick’s Day
- April – April Fool’s Day, Easter, Earth Day
- May – Cinco de Mayo, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day
- June – Flag Day, Father’s Day, 1st Day of Summer
- July – Independence Day, National Picnic Month, National Ice Cream Month
- August – National Golf Month, Neil Armstrong’s Birthday, National Watermelon Day
- September – Labor Day, Grandparent’s Day, 1st Day of Fall
- October – Halloween, Columbus Day, Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- November – Thanksgiving, Daylight Savings Time, Veteran’s Day
- December – New Year, Christmas, 1st Day of Winter
If you don’t have an assistant or the time needed to create these marketing pieces, check out our services page to find out how our team can help.