Is your WordPress site safe?
Website Security Platform, Sucuri, tracks and maintains reports on site hacking across the internet. Their recent report reveals troubling news for WordPress site owners. 78% of website hacks are against the community-based platform.
Does this mean you have to dump your WordPress website and go with a new platform? Absolutely not! Here are a few steps you can take to ensure your website is protected.
How do you protect your WordPress website?
- Only use plugins and themes that are compatible with the most recent WP Version
- Check reviews and ratings for any plugins and themes
- Check for plugin and theme updates often
- Always have the latest version of WordPress installed
How can ASG help?
ASG’s WordPress Website Monthly Maintenance Package includes a complimentary website security review to help you discover if you’re running themes or plugins that might make your site vulnerable. After our initial review, regular maintenance is just $75 a month and includes:
- Monthly Broken Link Report
- Weekly updates to plugins, theme, and WP software
- Weekly backup creation and verification (delivered to DropBox)
- Spam/comment moderation
- Minor Edits*
*Minor edits include adding photos and provided content and do not include customization or CSS changes. Package includes up to 1 hour per month of minor edits.
Are you ready to get started*?
*Clicking the Sign Up Now button will take you to a PayPal subscription page where you can purchase the monthly package. 30 day notice required for cancellation of subscription services.